Thursday, October 27, 2005

Dog-tired

After travelling all over the kingdom of south western Ontario these past three weeks, my eyes have that dry desire to drown themselves in Visine. Not that visiting friends and family residing in random parts of this province has been unenjoyable, it has been a gift to be able to gab about what's going on in our lives. It's funny how facing a two year absence from people's lives creates a panicked attempt to touch base with as many of them as I possibly can before I fly out for Bolivia this Tuesday.
Really, I should be plastered to my pillow right now, but instead I'm revelling in the newness of Blog. I'm sure the thrill will dwindle once I realize that this type of thing demands attention and maintenance if it's to thrive....kind of like relationships.
I guess that's why I bombed all over in my classy '91 Honda Civic with a hole in the muffler and a leak in the gas tank....I wanted to bottle up the thrill of having incredible people in Canadian spaces before I head south to revel in new individuals and friends yet unmet.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Keller said...

I'm sure you'll find the world of blogging to be very beneficial. Especially since it will limit e-mails if people are reading. Anyway, as a 6 month blogger, I'd like to welcome you to our wonderful cyber community.

PS - You should go to your settings and turn "word verfication" on so you don't get advertisments as comments... it'll drive you mad!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home