Saturday, September 09, 2006

What Z'it?

As kids we received Owl Magazine, a fact filled, fun nature magazine. It was always a good day when Owl arrived in the mail. My favourite feature was the back page called "What Z'it?" The page would exhibit six magnified close-ups of some thing, be it human, animal, or inanimate. The reader would have to guess what the six magnifications were. In memory of this superb magazine, I post this "What Z'it?". Feel free to muse, guess, and imagine what the above photo may be. In a few days I will let you all know what it is along with an accompanying story. Dear housemates, if you read this, you aren't allowed to comment.

9 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger thedurovcircle said...

I'm guessing a really big tapeworm?

(and YES, you will see me at the feast - of that I am certain!!)

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger RiP Kord said...

I will guess it is a close up of coral.

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some creature left it's intestines behind.
JER

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like it is in water/liquid... Could it be a type of Bolivian pasta?

Cassandra

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yellow beans?

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your What Z'it is quaranteed to be something gross you
found
in your apartment, most likely some sort of worm that is going to turn
into
a cockroach or some other gross creature.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger FFG said...

Mom, you know me better then that. I would never write or speak about anything gross!

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

root from swamp plant
or
dead baby snakes

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home